Epspictures, represented by Adrian and Andreea, ("us", "we", or "our") operates the epspictures.com website. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data.
How we collect data
Data is given to us by you when you contact us through our Website, by telephone, e-mail, post or any other means. If you do not provide us with your information, we cannot provide you with Wedding Photography advice and/or services.
Data is also collected automatically when visiting our website. This information helps us to make improvements to our website.
Types of Data Collected
1. Personal Data
We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact with offers about our Wedding Photography Service. Personal Data may include but is not limited to: email address, first name and last name, cookies and usage data.
2. Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the site is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
3. Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our website.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our site.
Use of Data
We only use the collected data for contacting you with an offer of our Wedding Photography Services requested by you through our Contact Form.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Site.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our site. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
You have the following rights under the GDPR, in certain circumstances and subject to certain exemptions, in relation to your personal data:
1. Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
2. Object to the processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
3. Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
4. Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
5. Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
6. Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
7. Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance.
8. Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to us through e-mail at email@example.com.